We know that when adjusting the body it is important to work on relaxing the muscle tissue first. doTERRA’s essential oils can increase circulation, decrease soreness and discomfort, and calm and relax muscle tissue. The chemical structure of essential oils allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin for internal benefit throughout the body within 30 seconds of application, resulting in much needed relief from inflammation, soreness, toxicity and more. doTERRA’s CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are 100% pure, natural, aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants. They do not contain fillers or artificial ingredients that would dilute their active qualities and are free of contaminants such as pesticides or other chemical residues. As important as it is to keep contaminants out of our oils, assuring the presence of their active compounds, at the right levels, is necessary to guarantee safety and effectiveness. Many oils claim to be therapeutic grade, and some may be pure, but few are subjected to rigorous testing standards for chemical composition.
What is an Essential Oil?
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, and flowers of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant, eliciting profound emotional responses. Yet the use of essential oils goes well beyond their fragrant appeal. Used throughout history for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits, essential oils can be used as natural alternatives in holistic self-care practices. Their unique chemistry allows them to be used aromatically and applied topically to the skin, while other essential oils can be used as dietary aids to promote vitality and well being. doTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) essential oils represent the safest, purest essential oils available in the world today. Each of the doTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essentials oils is carefully extracted by a global network of skilled growers, distillers, and chemists ensuring a consistently powerful user experience. They are pure aromatic extracts, contain no artificial ingredients, and are tested to be free of contaminants (such as pesticides or other chemical residues).
doTERRA sets the standard for the highest, purest essential oil on the market!
- They test each and every batch of oils….not just once, but 7 different ways!
- They follow strict and sustainable growing and harvesting processes.
- They source their oils in their prime environment.
- The oils are a step above organic, they are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade with no fillers, artificial ingredients, synthetic chemical substitutes or contaminants of any kind.
The Best Way to for you to Get Started with Oils? A Wholesale Membership!
A wholesale membership, even if you are brand-new to the idea of essential oils is the best way to try things. As a wholesale member (aka Wellness Advocate), you’ll enjoy:
- Wholesale pricing (savings 25% on everything you buy)
- A special enrollment kit helps you get started
- No minimums, quotas, or obligations
- Personal support from me and my team too!
- You can take advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program, this program can help you earn product points.
- Zero obligation to purchase or sell.
How to Purchase Oils
You can buy from my online store but you will pay retail prices. The best way to purchase the essential oils from doTERRA is to purchase a wholesale membership so that you can get wholesale prices (step-by-step instructions below). When you start with a Starter Kit, then the annual enrollment fee is even waived! You will be able to get wholesale prices (25%) on all your oils!
Click on our link and contact us if you need help?
STEP BY STEP to sign up for Wholesale Prices:
1. Click to the sign-up page and enter your country.
2. Select your country, then select “Wholesale Prices”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes will be filled in for you. But if not, enter 2180886 in both boxes.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (Entering your social security number is OPTIONAL and for TAX purposes. If you make over $400/year selling doTERRA products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. doTERRA will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Select your time zone and choose a virtual office password.
6. Agree to Terms & Conditions and the Virtual Office User Agreement. (The basic version of the virtual office is free.)
7. Select your enrollment order. This is where you specify which enrollment kit you would like, pick the one which best fits your needs. Remember with the kit the $35 enrollment fee is waived -OR- if you’d rather not start with a kit, simply select the Introductory Packet ($35) option and add in the oils you would like below in the “cart” section by typing in the name of the oil.You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
8. Set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). This is *optional*, but YOU should know about this program because it can save you a LOT of money. It is kind of like a “frequent flyer” program, and it called Loyalty Rewards because they reward you for being loyal.
For months 1-3 you earn 10% in rewards. So for every $100 you spend you get $10 in product credits you can trade in for FREE products. So as a wholesale member you are getting 25% off of retail. This is an ADDITIONAL 10% off on top of that. Every 3 months your rewards go up and up. After a year you are at 30% rewards.
10. That’s it- you are on the way to Enjoying Life more with doTERRA! Almost immediately you should get a confirmation email– and you can log into your back office right away to manage orders, check your team, and send messages. You are now a doTERRA Wholesale Member! Thanks for joining my team, I will send you an e-mail within a day or so!